The overall mission of the Personnel Board is to ensure that employees are hired, compensated, and managed properly and fairly. The Personnel Board is responsible for providing assistance to other departments and oversight of all personnel related functions. The Personnel Board strives to achieve this mission through the following:
- The development and implementation of personnel policies to maintain compliance with those rules, laws, and regulations governing all employee related areas.
- Act as a liaison to assist in the management of employee related matters.
- Advise all departments and employees relative to hiring, career development, performance evaluation, and termination of employment.
- Maintain personnel records.
The Town of Clinton recognizes its moral and legal obligation to treat fairly and equitably, all of its citizens and employees, whether past, present, or future, without regard or consideration to race, sexual orientation, color, religious creed, sex, age, national origin, genetics, military status or disability. The Town of Clinton is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer.
- 4:00 p.m.
- Second Monday of each month
- Clinton Town Hall
Conference Room, 2nd Floor
242 Church Street
Clinton, MA 01510
- Meeting Notices
- Lisa Prophet, Chair
- John Baird, Recording Secretary
- Robert Latini, Member
- Mary Rose Dickhaut, Member
- JoLisa Chouinard, Member
The Town of Clinton is seeking dynamic individuals who are committed to providing professional and courteous service to the citizens of Clinton.