The Reconstruction of High Street and Church Street is Substantially Complete
- Major construction activities have concluded within the downtown revitalization project area, and a sufficient amount of progress is now substantially complete.
- Miscellaneous follow-up activities such as line-striping and other punch-list work may be underway in the upcoming weeks as the project approaches final completion, but no major impacts or consistent presence of the Contractor in the project area is anticipated. No significant traffic disruptions are anticipated.
- We would like to express appreciation to the public for their patience shown throughout this project, and thank all of the municipal staff and contractors for their efforts to complete this necessary roadway improvement work.
Roadway Improvements include:
- Full-depth roadway improvements-including drainage.
- New sidewalks and curbing.
- Pedestrian and intersection improvements.
- New street furnishings and landscaping.
- Improved signage.
- State of the art decorative lighting throughout the project area.
The project includes the reconstruction of:
- High Street from the intersection of Union Street to the intersection of Water Street; approximately 1,860 feet.
- Church Street from the intersection of Walnut Street to the intersection of School Street; approximately 820 feet.
- A segment of Union Street, for approximately 200 feet. The total length of the project is approximately 2,880 feet.
STAY CONNECTED DURING CONSTRUCTION
Our team is available to you for the duration of this project. Should you have any questions or concerns about this project – you may send an email to email@example.com or call the DCRP hotline by dialing (888) 386-2586. Calls that are received after work hours or during the weekends will be returned promptly the following business day.
Downtown Renderings – September 2020 (PDF)
2018 Clinton Wayfinding Report (PDF)