Note: Updates are based on a two-week “look-ahead” provided by the project contractor, I.W. Harding Construction Co. Inc., of West Bridgewater, MA. The schedule is subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances, including weather, delivery of materials, subcontractor availability, or unknown subsurface conditions.
WEEK 25: BEGINNING MONDAY, JUNE 14, 2021
- Week 25: On June 14, 2021, I.W. Harding Construction Co. Inc. is scheduled to continue pouring and finishing concrete sidewalks on the west (even-numbered) side of High Street and on Church Street. Work will proceed toward Union Street. The completion of concrete pouring is dependent on good weather.
- Every effort will be made to ensure continuous access to storefronts and residential entrances. In order to achieve this, ramps will be used and pouring will be staggered. To minimize disruption, residents and business people who have the opportunity to enter their property from secondary entrances are requested to do so.
- During the pouring of concrete sidewalks in the project area, vehicular access may be limited. There is a required three (3) day cure time before vehicles may pass over new sidewalks. New sidewalks should be ready for pedestrians approximately 24 hours after pouring.
- Impact(s): “Spot” No Parking zones will be in place during work, affecting multiple parking spaces at each work site. Two-way vehicular traffic will be maintained throughout the entire work zone. Parking will be mainly available on the east (odd-numbered) side of High Street as work progresses on the west side of the project area.
The width of the roadway may be reduced near each location, with traffic control by police detail officers. All motorists - and motorcyclists, especially - are advised to use caution while traveling on High Street and Church Street. Drivers are encouraged to seek alternate routes and should expect minor delays.
- The contractor is anticipated to complete the installation of new curbing on Church Street in the west side of the project area.
- New decorative lighting fixtures will be installed in the project area where sidewalks have been finished.
STAY CONNECTED DURING CONSTRUCTION
Our team is available to you for the duration of this project. Should you have any questions or concerns about this project – you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the DCRP hotline by dialing (888) 386-2586. Calls that are received after work hours or during the weekends will be returned promptly the following business day.
Downtown Renderings – September 2020 (PDF)
2018 Clinton Wayfinding Report (PDF)